Christ Chapel Church is a family of worshipers who believe God is alive, and available! We are real people, with real needs, hopes dreams and challenges.
We believe God is the answer to our every need. His word is our hope. Prayer is our help.
Our mission is to share the Good news of the Gospel with all. Acts 10:35-36. Our purpose is to give His love. Shine His light. Walk in His way. We desire to bring hope, help and healing to all who need it.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:28-29
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally coexistent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection to eternal life in heaven for believers.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Jesus.
8. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.
9. We believe in healing as God's will for mankind.
10. We believe in the corporate worship of believers in a local church.
11. We believe in witnessing to our faith.
12. We believe in stewardship of all assets evidenced in tithing, offerings, etc.
13. We believe in the second coming of Jesus.